Freely Educated

The trials and tribulations of a home educating, self employed, pagan, single mum.

Pages

  • Home
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • By Hook Or Crook

Monday, 9 February 2009




at 12:32
Labels: cooking and baking, season table

1 comment:

arwen_tiw said...

:)

9 February 2009 at 13:45

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Joxy34
View my complete profile

MaMa Appeal

Follow Me on Pinterest
Tweet

Popular Posts

  • Crochet Give Away.
    Ok, not ideal as I've left my camera at a friend's house and my other one isn't working for some reason.  Still, I've been m...
  • Season Swap.
    Yah, my season swap partner got her gift ok :)  So now I can pop a photo up, quite chuffed how it turned out, although painting on wood was ...
  • Crazy Addictions.
    Well I've done it; and I'm a bit suprised and shocked just how panicky I feel and the jittery feeling of wanting to log straight bac...
  • Home Education - why?
    There's been a few calls of late for posts about why folks have chosen to HE and I've just discovered today that the 15th September ...
  • Ringing in my ears!
    The order I made from Tish Tash Toys arrived today; Play food for the kitchen.  A wood pizza and cutter and then a fruit selection that ...

Instagram

Instagram

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels

Art (59) Beach (38) Child free (3) Crochet (200) Family. (10) Festivals (62) Forest School (8) GP mums (13) Greenman (1) HE (127) Holiday. (7) Park (80) Party (12) Summer Solstice (4) Waldorf (39) Woods (9) Yule (44) activities (27) alphabet (5) attachment parenting (17) autism (7) automonous learning (32) autumn (12) balance (3) bargins (11) bbq (11) big feelings (15) bike (26) birth (1) birthdays (31) blog (2) blog giveaway (8) books (19) building (4) camping (19) car boot sales (3) chairty shops (9) childminding (78) coastal park (14) comprehension (4) cooking and baking (114) crafts (69) cycling (2) daddy (21) days out (11) development (44) discipline (15) ex. (4) experimenting (2) faux aunt(s) (5) food (24) fountain (9) free food (9) friends (98) games (4) garden play (50) gardening (12) gifts (16) guests (8) haircut (5) housework (26) ill (56) imaginative play (44) juice (6) library (6) nature (7) outdoor play (19) own bedroom (15) pagan (27) reading (34) science (7) season swap (1) season table (37) sensory play (1) sewing (1) shopping (16) singing (2) snow (22) spirituality (5) spring (4) sunshine (5) swimming (14) toys (17) verbal skills (28) walks (14) waterplay (4) weather (12) weekend (5) workbooks/sheets (4) writing (18) yarn (21) yoga (4)
Do not use images and or text without my permission. Simple theme. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.