Friday 23 January 2009

Bargins.

Photo of a few goodies I picked up from the Kent Blind Charity shop in Maidstone:
  • Wool - it's acrylic I think and very thin, but hey at 50p each one can't complain.
  • Cooking pot was 50p - I love the design on the outside.
  • Jeans which look lovely on, 75p
  • Scarf (blue and white fabric next to jeans and pot) 50p.
  • Sheer fabric cloth - gonna use this on my bedside table, its so pretty. 50p
And then not photo'd:
  • Regatta Waterproof coat (3/4yrs) 75p
  • Floor Puzzle
  • Hardboard books
  • Scarcrow in a box.


Hehehe, little boys and boxes, or in this case laundry basket.











He was watching a dvd here. I love this photo.













Completely unrelated; just heard on the radio that woman who hid her daughter and pretended she'd been kidnapped in Dewsbury, has received 8 years in prison. She deserves it, although it does sadden me that actually she'll be out in 3 or 4 years, possibly even sooner with good behaviour. I wonder what will happen to Shannon and her other brothers and sisters?? I suppose the care system, god help them.

4 comments:

arwen_tiw said...

Wow that is a gorgeous cooking pot! Nice finds. :)

willow81 said...

Oooh yes, I'm loving the pot too. Nice thrifting. xx

nocton4 said...

oh thats a cool dude photo
x

Claire said...

That picture of him watching a dvd is great! I can just imagine him in the same kind of pose in 20 years time, but possibly not in the high chair!!