Sunday 25 January 2009

Terries.















Awww, look at his little face, that was from yesterday; after we arrived home from the beach and he was exhausted, bless him, and curled up in my arms, had a little boob time then went to sleep, and woke up at bedtime. Ah well.

Need a bit more practise with the terries, me thinks, oops, they keep falling off him. hehehe.
I did manage the origami fold - YAH, unfortunately, it doesn't fit him. My squares are 60x60cm so I'm assuming I need the 75x75 squares for this fold to fit. Annoying because the extra large size were not on Babykind, it was only when I went to nappy nations website, for a nosey, that I discovered there were even larger squares. Ah well, nevermind.

2 comments:

Liz said...

That fold is also known as the 'girl's fold' because it works with girls much better than boys. We used it for our daughter but even using a big enough terry square it just didn't 'work' for ur son. For him, we used this one http://www.thenappylady.co.uk/public/articledetails.aspx?id=147 which after much experimentation seemed to work best and not need such a huge terry.

Joxy34 said...

Ahhh yes I'm using one very similar to that, as its the one one wide enough at the back to come round his hips.