Thursday 5 March 2009

Snarly.

"Severe weather", hah!

How on earth in the 21st century can flipping train tracks get frozen; have train companies never heard of weather forecasts and ghosting trains?? Oh wait; could it be that in the current economic climate private train companies prefer to leave their customers to freeze their ample, but perfectly formed butts off in really cold stations with only the teeniest, weeniest little heater for warmth?

And just to add insult to injury provide surly, monosylabic grunts from ignorant staff.

The journey back wasn't much better either which involved me needing to ask my friend's husband to pick my son up from the childminder because I was stuck in a cold, miserable station again.

I am feeling slightly less snarly now I am warm.
The station staff were rude though. I hate rudeness.

No comments: