Sunday 19 April 2009

Oops.

Today I'd posted on green parent about Rye's verbal skills nto being that great and whether I should seek help for him....... this afternoon I was in the kitchen and trying to phone a friend to ask if I could borrow his car to pick up a microwave, he's at work and I said "Oh sh*t".... not realising my son was beside me... and now its all he's saying.

That will teach me to be more careful.. on the up side it seems he doesn't have an issue with "shh" sounds afterall.

Trying not to laugh because he hasn't got a clue waht it means but he does keep grinning at me; picking things up and going "Ohhhh sh*t".

Bad mummy!

2 comments:

Earthmummy07 said...

oops! ;)
T picks up all kinds of things. He heard my sister swear once and told me to "P*ss off" when I told him it was time to get out of the bath :S He has also taken to calling my brother "little brat" which is something he heard from my mum at the end of her tether.

Theres a girl at my teen mum group who regularly calls people b*tches, but her mother thinks its funny ?!

Jax Blunt said...

Always reminds me of the Robin Williams live at the Met standup - bit where he says "that'll be the Williams kid."