Friday 19 March 2010

Blog Awards.

:-)  Lovely people have passed on blog awards to me, thank you so much :-)

Firstly the blog buddy award from Michel at Pumpkins and Toadstools
The idea is to pass onto 10 other people; I think though it is more meaningful to pass on the award to folks who have recently written something I've found inspiring/helpful/kind.
  So here's my list:
Sarah from Carried Family
Hannah over at Homeschooling Hannah
I am adding a rule too - those I've chosen have absolutely no obligation to pass this award on :-)




And a big thank you to Crystalrainbow at Sparkle and Shine for this award:
And the rules for this award are:
Place the award on your blog or within your post.

2. Pass the award on to 12 Sunny Bloggers -- those whose positivity and creativity inspire others!

3. Link to the nominees in your post.

4. Tell the nominees they've received the award by commenting on their blogs.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

But again do not feel you have to pass this on, I'm passing this onto folks who always bring a smile to my face.
Teenage Earth Mummy :-)

1 comment:

Lou said...

Wow, thank you so much - my first ever blog award. Feel riduclously excited. Glad I bring some sunshine as there is precious little here at the moment!! xx