Friday 31 October 2008

Arty Farty.



I couldn't resist I popped into Pound Stretchers and picked up some wool to play with, and this is what I've been crocheting:


I think I'll just keep going and make myself a nice snuggly scarf. I've made it quite wide so that when the little 'un is on my back it will support his neck when he falls asleep - and if very cold, even cover his head to help keep him warm.


I get the feeling my Autumn painting will get put on the backburner while I'm in the throes of crocheting fever.


So just to remind myself of how much I like painting - AND the one I'm working on at the mo is suppose to be a painting for the new house - plus a portrait of my son (a pseudo Green Man painting using the little 'un)...here is the Green Man I painted a while back - I gave it to an auction to help raise money for a forum I used a lot back then. I was flabberghast that it raised £50!


2 comments:

nocton4 said...

that is one amazing painting
lovely blog too
xxx

mama4 from gp forum

Joxy34 said...

aww thanks :-)