Friday 6 November 2009

Catch up: 22nd October

Blah, not the common cold, I think I'm coming down with the flu, I haven't felt this rotten well, I can't remember when.  Trying to ignore it and taking lots of vit C and echinea in the hope to nip this in the bud before it develops.

Took Rye to Toddler group, the walk wasn't too bad, although by the time we arrived home I was feeling very washed out.  I think Rye is coming down with a cold too; he sounded like a fog horn last night and woke a few times because he couldn't breath through his nose for all the snot.  It doesn't seem to be affecting him too much though he's played with his treeblocks, and then he found the farm animal puzzles in a drawer.

 
 

  He also found some foam shapes and to my utter astonishment he gave me a little red triangle and told me it was a triangle!  First time he's demonstrated that he knows different shapes.  We looked at the rest of the shapes he found and we sorted them into big and small shapes, into colours etc.  Arm chair learning at it's best lol.

No comments: