Monday 16 August 2010

Today is a cake day.

The news from yesterday has been playing on my mind, and well, cake seemed a good idea.  So, I baked a lovely chocolate cake with a dark chocolate ganache filling.    Yum.
This morning we walked down to the shops, wow, the wind was breezy - a definite hint of Autumn!
After the bank, where I desposited the cheque for the my fees, the library for new stories, and the co-op for a few bits; we went to the park.
And rocked and rocked, and rocked..

And then we swung and swung, and swung:
And swung a bit more; just for good measure.

I was gobsmacked to realise that Rye is actually getting too tall for these swings now, as his feet keep scraping on the floor.  How on earth did that happen?

Ohhh, and yes, those are one of the other pairs of stripey trousers from Su Su Mamas.

And now, I think it is time to get Rye in the bath and then bed - he has very sleepy eyes. :-)

1 comment:

Woolly Wanderer said...

So sorry to read about your friend.
Hugs San xx