Monday 7 May 2012

Sods Law!

I am not amused.

Camping tomorrow and I feel rubbish.  Damn germs.  I'm dousing them in ginger shots and Dr Juice, which means I can at least keep going, but yeah I do yearn to just go to bed.  Soon, not much more to do;

Makes up packs of sliced veggies/salad stuff for meals.
Add food to cool box.
Pop wellies and shoes in a bag.
Fill box with cutlery, bowls and cups (not forgetting t'towels, oven gloves, and knife, oh and tin opener... oh and dish sponge)
Tea light lanterns
Throw my sleeping bag in the roof box.

In the morning:

Toiletries
Pillows
More Dr Juice to take with.

Of course all of this would have been done by now, if I weren't feeling so crap!

Really, not amused.



4 comments:

Cie said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery, and hope the camp goes well for all of you. <3

Joxy34 said...

Thanks hun. Feeling a bit better this evening, and the packing is pretty much done now.

Soak in the bath and a good nights sleep will hopefully do me a world of good. :D

Fiona said...

If you can survive the packing, journey, and setting up, then it sounds like a few days of camping will be exactly the tonic you need.
Enjoy.

Danigirl said...

Hey hope you feel well enough to enjoy the camping xx