Sunday 13 January 2013

Granny Heart.

I came across a very pretty granny heart on Pininterest.
It would make great bunting, wall hanging, or just as coasters.

This is one I made:
These are made in Rico Creative Design Cotton, Arran and are approx 13x13cm

A set of 6 coasters is £10+pp
A 7 hearts long bunting is £15+pp

The bunting will be attached to crochet chain and the price includes bells added to the tip of each hearts.
The hearts will be stiffened so they hang nicely too.
I bet it comes no surprise that I have a wide range of colours to choose from - my stash is fairly impressive :-)  If you'd like to buy some granny heart love leave me a message or email me on joxy34@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/hookydelights 

The pattern for this can be found here:  http://bunnymummy-jacquie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/sunburst-granny-hearts.html



No comments: