Wednesday 2 September 2009

Blackberries and Tractors.

One toddler ready for blackberry picking - although not sure what the calculator and crane has to do with the process lol.














Plenty of Blackberries still to be had.  Muffins in the oven cooking as I type - nom nom. 
 
And look what I found in the blackberry bushes!

 
One of the bucket arms is broken; easy fix though, otherwise it looks perfectly fine.  Rye is very excited and desperate to play with it but until I fix it he will have to wait. I'm stunned that it was just thrown in an alleyway and left for the blackberry bushes to claim it.  Good for me, as I now have one very happy little boy - but grrrr too against people who dump rubbish.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow, what a find - a bit unexpected amongst blackberries. Well done you, and grrr to those who just dump this stuff. Lucky Rye.

Joxy34 said...

Aye fortunate for Rye, he's been eyeing these up at the carboot sales for weeks but they won't fit in the little car and being plastic I've not been that keen on buying one.. but when one is practically gift wrapped (ok bramble wrapped lol)and left within walking distance of my home.. well I take that as the universe providing lol.

Wyld Jane.. said...

Rye will want to go picking all the time if thats what you find x how brilliant !!