Last night I finished the cushion cover I started when my laptop's operating system became corrupted and had to be sent away to be fixed. I'm really pleased with how it's turned out, and it does exactly what I had in mind. Rye is a bouncy little boy, as boys are wont to be, and over the past year and half or so of him jumping on my arm chair, the seat at the side has begun to sink. I bought this suite when I moved into the flat, it's a British Heart Foundation find and was getting on a bit then. The "hole" was plugged by a cheap rolled up pillow, which did the job but wasn't particularly attractive, thus I decided to crochet a cover for it.
Finishing this project means I feel like I can now crack on with the various crochet projects I have in mind for Yule:
- Hob for footstool.
- Play food
- Skittles & ball
- Wrist Warmers