Sunday 20 June 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award.

Thank you to Claire for the Beautiful Blog Award :-)


Right so I'm suppose to pass this onto 10 other blogs that I find beautiful and inspiring.  Well, that would be all the 30 or 40 odd blogs I follow.  So here's random picking of blogs I've read recently that have caught my interest:

Claire from Border Stories. 
Fiona from Living in the Land of Chocolate Hehe, the girls in their pirate/princeess customes is simply cuteness personafied!
Amelia from Mummy's learning too.  I can't wait to hear more about that breakfast!  Looks delicious!
Claire from Now we are Six.

I shall stop there, simply because it takes up a bit of time to do these things, and I need to get on.  BTW, to everyone I've given the award to, please do not feel you have to pass it on if you're too busy :-)




 

No comments: