Tuesday 10 August 2010

Mama Made Mondays - er Tuesday ;-)

Ooops, Monday flew by - so posting my make today.


This is my first attempt at making a crochet wool wrap for Rye.  It was far far too big, and baggy around the legs, so ok for running with just a nappy on.  Mind, it has had some use, and is still a bit too big for Rye... I tend to use it when he has a nap in my bed, just in case of accidents.

I had planned to play some more, but didn't get around to it.  I have plans to make some nice warm pj bottoms for him, for Yule... I have loads of this wool left, and it felts beautifully, so I may use this and then add some embellishments afterwards.

1 comment:

Pippa said...

I think that's brilliant, it doesn't look too big, especially when you can adjust it with a nappy nippa! He looks so cosy!