Friday 8 July 2011

The winners!

Ok, still not got my camera back... so I'll take a couple of snaps with my mobile later, and pop them up..meant to do that just now as I was coming upstairs, but I've left the bowl downstairs.Doh!

So anyway, the winners... chosen with precise scientific method.. of writing the names of who wanted what (or didn't mind), two bags..and Rye choosing the winners....  and if he had his way, you'd all be winners and I'd be crocheting up a storm.  LMAO.

Without any further ado:

Jacqui from the Barefoot Crofter Blog has won the headscarf,


and

San, The Wolly Wanderer has won the purple felted bowl :-)

 Congrats guys.  Please email me your address and I'll get the items into the post on Monday.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

aaah! Thank you very much J - it will be very well worn, i can tell you. I could have done with it today in the wind. xxx

Unknown said...

Well done everyone, and thank you Joxy.

xxx

Becks said...

Well done to the winners - you lucky mama's :)
Lovely gifts J.
xx

Sandra Ann said...

Thanks so much Joxy!! Will pm my address over on green parent, you've made my day!!

Big hugs

San xx